Can’t install or update the Topstore app
If you face any error while downloading or updating the app, follow the below steps.
- If you’re using mobile data or interrupted Wi-Fi, try to connect to another network and make sure the connection is live.
- When firmly press the topstore app from the Home-screen, you might see an options window.
- From the window, Cancel Download and restart your phone.
- Visit our download page from the Safari browser and re-install Topstore again.
Fix “Profile Installation Failed’”
This happens because of communication server developer SSL certificate expired, corrupted, or mis-configured like situation. You can use the below guidelines to fix this issue with the Topstore app.
- Close your data connections.
- Navigate to Settings > Safari, then click “Clear History and Website Data”.
- Exit from the settings, connect the device to a Wi-Fi connection. Make sure your internet connection works normally.
- Open the Safari browser and download & install the app profile from the download page.
Fix for “Unable to Verify App”
If you get this error message, try these fixes.
- Delete the Topstore app.
- Check if your device meets the minimum system requirements.
- Download, then install it again from topstore.download/download.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Profile Management.
- Find the Topstore certificate, click on Trust/Verify.
Cannot see the “GET” button
You might run into an error like this if the installed certificate got revoked. In a situation like this, you must wait until the developers replace the old certificate with a new one.