Download and Install TopStore on iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod)
Compatibility and System Requirements
- Supported devices: iPhone (including latest iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max), iPad, iPod
- OS compatibility: iOS 8 to the latest iOS 13 (Up-to 2019 latest OS edition)
- Jailbreak required: No
TopStore is compatible with most of the iOS devices after iOS 8. But there is a possibility of dysfunctioning for some apps you download from it. It is because the latest iOS apps or games you download from TopStore may ask for newer iOS to operate rather than the older ones. To solve this matter, update the operating system at least to iOS 11.
How to Install TopStore Properly on iOS
Important: If you cannot download from any of the above download links, open the download page with the Safari browser and click on either one of links to start downloading the app.
- Select any one of downloading sources from above and tap to start the download process.
- Wait until the download is finished. (This will take only a few seconds)
- Go to the downloaded file location using “File Manager” and select the downloaded file to start installation. Confirm “Install” on the popup window.
- If everything goes right, your app should appear on the app drawer.
- But, don’t open the app yet. There are some setting to alter first.
- Go to the phone’s setting. Select “General -> Profiles“. Select the app profile. Click on the “Trust” button. This will resolve “Untrusted Developer Error“.
- Now you can open the downloaded TopStore app.