TopStore Download & Install
App Specification & Compatibility
- App name: TopStore
- Jailbreak required: No
- License: Free
- Language: English
- Last Update: 2020
- Supported devices: iPhone (including latest iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max), iPad, iPod
- OS compatibility: From iOS 8 to the newest iOS 13.4
Tip: Topstore is compatible with every operating system update after iOS 8. But some apps you download from TS may not work on your phone if it requires a higher iOS version. Please check for app information before downloading any app from the topstore.
How to Install – Guide
Necessary: If you can’t download the app from the above download links, open the page “topstore.download/download” using the Safari browser and click on any one of the links to start to download the file again.
- Select any one of downloading links from above and tap to start the download process.
- Wait until the download is finished. (This will take only a few seconds)
- Go to the downloaded file location using “File Manager” and select the downloaded file to start the installation. Confirm “Install” on the popup window.
- If everything goes right, your app should appear on the app drawer.
- But, don’t open the app yet. There are a few more settings to alter first.
- Go to the phone’s setting. Select “General -> Profiles“. Select the app profile. Click on the “Trust” button. This can resolve “Untrusted Developer Error“.
- Now you can open the downloaded TopStore app.
- For any reason, these steps do not help. You can find answers for common errors many users face on our faq page. Further, you can ask more on comments below.